- Love it
- I now see the world in Instagram possibilities — like, “Oooh, that would make a good Instagram shot”
- It’s worth it to me to pull over my car and grab a unique shot
- You should follow me: davelawrence8 (natch)
- You can usually tell who gets a new iPhone: they tend to join Instagram shortly after
- Android users: welcome to the party
- I have yet to get a Camera+-save-then-upload-to-Instagram workflow that I really like, but sometimes I will edit a photo in something like Snapseed and then post it to Instagram
- Speaking of which: if you’re not using mobile photos for Instagram, you’re cheating
- One or two photos a day is fine. Five in a row of your kid or your lunch is not fine
- Scenery, architecture, and skyline shots are fun, but my favorite Instagrams are the ones that capture an idea, or a mood, or a single object in a unique way
Posts tagged “pics”.
There are some fantastic shots in Splorp’s gallery, including an eMate-in-the-wild shot, and a submission from Sonny Hung’s Frozen Newton collection. Besides the eMate shot, my favorite has to be this simple MessagePad close-up.